NEW OFFICE POLICY
1) You are advised to come to work dressed according to your salary.
2) If we see you wearing Prada shoes and carrying a Gucci bag, we will assume you are doing well financially and therefore do not need a raise.
3) If you dress poorly you need to learn to manage your money so that you can purchase nicer clothes. Consider a night course in economics, not a larger income.
4) If you dress just right you are exactly where you need to be and therefore you do not need a raise.
1) We will no longer accept a doctor's statement as proof of sickness. If you are able to go to the doctor you are able to come to work.
1) Each employee will receive 104 personal days a year. They are better known as Saturdays and Sundays.
2) This is no excuse for missing work since there is nothing you can do for these friends, relatives or co-workers. Every effort should be made to have non-employees attend to the funeral arrangements, and if necessary going to the funeral in your place. In rare cases where employee involvement is necessary, the funeral should be scheduled in the late afternoon. We will be glad to allow you to work through your lunch hour and subsequently leave one hour early.
1) Entirely too much time is being spent in the toilet. There is now a strict three-minute time limit in the stalls. At the end of three minutes an alarm will sound, the toilet paper roll will retract, the stall door will open, and a picture will be taken. After your second offense your picture will be posted on the company bulletin board under the "Chronic Offenders" category. Anyone caught smiling in the picture will be sectioned under the company's mental health policy.
1) Skinny people get 30 minutes for lunch since they need to eat more in order to look healthy.
2) Normal size people get 15 minutes for lunch to get a balanced meal to maintain their average figure.
3) Chubby people get 5 minutes for lunch because that's all the time needed to consume a protein drink.
Thank you for your loyalty to our company. We are here to provide a positive employment experience. Therefore, all questions, comments, concerns, complaints, frustrations, irritations, aggravations, insinuations, allegations, accusations, contemplations, consternation and input should be directed elsewhere.