Thursday, March 6, 2014

What's the Word I'm Looking For?

Acute or Chronic????

An acute illness is one that is sudden and severe but short-lived.
A chronic illness persists for a long time.

Aggravate or Annoy????

Aggravate means "to make worse."
And, of course, we all know what annoy means.

I would like to say I was very annoyed last week when I opened my website and my program informed me it could no longer find the pictures associated with it. Hmmm...now how did that happen? Then when I tried to add the pictures they started showing up anywhere and everywhere and even on top each other. Not exactly what I was hoping for.

Sometimes I think these little diversions are put in our road to see how dedicated we are to writing. I ended up ditching the crazy thing and creating a new website. But in the process I developed an acute headache!

Such is a writer's life...

No comments: