Friday, September 5, 2008

Summer Has Come and Gone

Well, I was right. I blinked my eyes and summer was over. I'm back working at school and very busy! I'm sure things will settle down in another week or so.

Tomorrow I have a book signing at Parkside Books in Blue Springs. I'm very excited about it and hope to see several new faces as well as people from school. As always, my wonderful husband and publicity manager will be right there by my side.

I'm anxiously waiting to hear when my new book, The House of Chicken, will be in print. It was a book that took hours and hours to write and rewrite, but I also think it is one that makes me laugh more than anything else I've written. I'm anxious to share it with my readers.

The Broom Closet Detectives, Vol 2 is due out some time next summer. I know I should begin the next volume. But it's the beginning that's always the hardest. I guess I should take that giant step and S-T-A-R-T!

No comments: